New Horizon College opens application for admission to BCA course for the academic year 2021.
The New Horizon College is one of the leading educational institutions of the state endeavouring to provide excellent education and overall grooming to aspiring leaders. The curriculum-based module imparted at New Horizon College is efficient due to a set of faculty members and their meticulous effort is also made to hone the required skills in the students to create well-groomed professionals.For more details New Horizon College.
- Online Application: The students interested to join for BCA course in New Horizon College are required to apply online form and download the filled application for future use
- Filling the Application Form: The students have to fill all the details in the online application form without making any mistakes and review thoroughly the details filled
- Application Fee: The students have to pay the application fee online through credit/debit card or net banking and get the online fee receipt
- Document Submission: The students have to take the photocopies of different documents such as Filled Online application, online fee receipt, photocopies of marks card, address proofs and passport size photos on specified date and time
- Personal Interview: After the documents are verified the students have to undergo a formal personal interview
- Admission Confirmation: The students who qualify the personal interview will be given provisional admission. The students will be required to pay the specified fees within the specified timeframe to confirm their admissions to New Horizon College
- Print of the filled online Application Form
- Print of online fee receipt
- 10th/SSLC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- 11th / I PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- 12th/PUC Marks Card – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- Transfer Certificate with caste/category mentioned – Original + 2 sets of photocopies
- Conduct Certificate- Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC Candidates (For Karnataka students only)
- Photographs – 6 passport +4 stamp size
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit on a Stamp Paper
- Migration Certificate – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy
The students can get more details about BCA admissions by calling us at +918095797575. The students can even email us at: email@example.com.