Mount Carmel College opens admissions to BCA course
Mount Carmel College opens admissions to the BCA course for the academic year 2021. Mount Carmel College is one of the oldest and the best college for BCA courses in Bangalore. Mount Carmel College is ranked one of the best colleges in Bangalore for its quality and excellent teaching pedagogy.
To get more details about Mount Carmel College Please Click Here
- The students can apply for BCA course in Mount Carmel College only through Online Mode only
- The students should fill all details mentioned the application form carefully without any mistakes online
- After the application form is filled, the students are required to pay exam fees through credit/debit card or net banking
- The incomplete applications and false declarations are not accepted
- The Candidates claiming seats under Reservation (SC/ST/CAT - I / IIA /IIB/IIIA/IIIB /OBC) should produce a valid caste certificate issued by a competent authority
- The Catholic (RC) Students will have to produce a letter from the parish priest stating that they are practicing Catholics along with Baptism Certificate at the time of Admission
- The differently Abled Candidates should produce a certificate of disability or handicap issued by the District or State Medical Board
- The students are required to opt for the same second language at the UG level as was studied at the previous qualifying examination
- The foreign students have to submit two copies of their passport, marks cards duly attested by a Gazette Officer and 2 passport size photographs
- The fees should be paid in full on the day of the personal interview
- The foreign nationals should apply for the Eligibility Certificate from Bengaluru Central University through the college office before confirming their admission to the college
- The selected students are required to confirm the seats after their names are listed on the notification board
The students can even reach us on +918095797575 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about admissions in the above colleges.