The BCA IoT is a 3-year undergraduate programme that is divided into 6 semesters. The BCA IoT course in Bangalore offers a blend of IoT Techniques in network management. The course is the platform for the students to understand the recent development in networks and the internet in association with the emerging artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques to develop novel solutions for the challenges in this demanding sector.
- The course trains the students on the implementation of IoT techniques in network management solutions
- The internet of Things (IoT) refers to the billions of physical devices around the world that are connected to the internet, all collecting data and sharing data.
- Connecting up all these different objects and adding sensors to them adds a level of digital intelligence to devices that would be otherwise dumb, enabling them to communicate real-time data without involving a human interaction.
- The internet of things (IoT) is making the fabric of the world around us smarter and more responsive merging the digital and physical universe.
- The course gives the detailed idea of understanding of IoT Architecture and the application of IoT in networks.
- The course emphasises on developing the necessary skills for the students to sustain today’s demand in the IoT sector and competition in the field of IoT and network management.
Eligibility for BCA IoT
The students who have completed their PUC or 10+2 with a science background can join the BCA IoT course.
The students with relevant qualifications can join BCA IoT by two modes of admission. The first one is merit-based admission and second one is under NRI/Management Quota.
How to get admission to the BCA IoT Course?
The students who are interested in the BCA IoT course can contact us at BCA Colleges Bangalore. We are official admission partners to top BCA colleges in Bangalore. We provide admission to BCA IoT courses in top BCA colleges in Bangalore.
Career & Scope
There is a huge demand for skilled professionals in the IoT industry. The IoT sector is exponentially increasing and has created ample job opportunities in the field.
Some of the job roles available are:
Network Architect: Roles and Responsibilities
- The network architects are responsible to design internal and intra-office networks, including physical layout: LAN, WAN, Internet, VoIP, etc.
- The network architects are also required to monitor network usage and performance and also devise network tests and evaluate them.
- The network architects are responsible for incorporating any new business requirements so as to upgrade overall network architecture.
- The network architects are required to do any necessary cabling, routers, and install and configure hardware and software according to the budgets;
- The network architects are required to choose or recommend the appropriate network components and sometimes report to the concerned managers.
Average salary of a network architect ranges from 4 lakhs to 6 lakhs per annum
Data Security Analyst: Roles and Responsibilities
- The data security analysts are necessary to determine security risks for an organization’s computer systems, databases and networks and monitor external activity.
- The data security analysts are required to install and configure security-related software (firewalls, encryption) by understanding the compliance issues related to security in an organisation.
- The data security analysts are responsible to make recommendations to management for security policies and procedures and design and run penetration testing (simulation of attacks).
- The data security analysts are responsible to keep abreast of new attack techniques and implement means of preventing these.
Average salary of a data security analyst ranges from 3 lakhs to 5 lakhs per annum
Network Security Engineer: Roles and Responsibilities
- The network security engineers are typically responsible for network and server architecture, implementation, admin, upgrade of hardware and software, e.g., firewalls, etc.
- The network security engineers are also necessary for enforcement of security policies set down by either the organization’s Network Architect,
- The network security engineers are also responsible to monitor and analyse network usage for security issues in an organisation.
- The network security engineers are required to troubleshoot network problems and contribute to the selection of new technology and/or upgrades in the organisations.
- The network security engineers are also seen contributing to the documenting of systems and processes, providing technical support for IT co-workers.
Average salary of a network security engineer ranges from 4 lakhs to 6 lakhs per annum
Systems Security Administrator: Roles and Responsibilities
- The system security administrators are expected to oversee access to an organization’s computer systems, whether by internal or external users.
- The typical responsibilities of a systems security administrators are to develop and configure automated solutions for granting user access rights, oversee internal/ external user access rights manually, when necessary, have knowledge of traditional and leading-edge security techniques and tools.
- The systems security administrators are also required to understand security auditing procedures, determine security risks, and investigate security breaches.
Average salary of a systems security administrator ranges from 4 lakhs to 6 lakhs per annum
Top Organisations hiring BCA IoT students
Some of the organisations hiring BCA IoT students are:
- NTT Data
The Internet of things (IoT) is the next revolution in technology in the networking industry. With more penetration of the internet in our everyday lives, the IoT has also found out its penetration even in our daily lives. We are dependent on smart systems and smart home concepts, where IoT plays a major role in implementing these solutions. The BCA IoT students are required in large numbers in the future for the connected environment.
The students can get more details about BCA IoT admissions by contacting us +918095797575. The students can even email us at firstname.lastname@example.org